Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Replies: 5986 (Who?), Viewed: 219326 times.
Page 232 of 240
Mad Poster
#5776 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 1:37 AM
I discovered that sims holds their spoon upside down when feeding their crush! Silly them...I'm surprised the bite actually finds its way in!
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)
Field Researcher
#5777 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 4:18 AM
Cleaning the toddler activity table brings down the fun motive quite a bit. Probably because it's not fun to have to throw away your dear kid's drawings.
Mad Poster
#5778 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 6:52 AM
Don't clean it up! Put the pics on the walls.

Today I was playing with a couple of reluctant werewolves. The blond one with the handlebar mustache still had a blond handlebar mustache in wolfman form. Both seemed to have bloody mouths, too, but that might've been optical illusion.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#5779 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 5:21 PM
I found out that Dina Caliente will steal Dustin's food while he's on a date with Angela in the restaurant.
Rude.
Theorist
#5780 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 6:48 PM
Pet dogs will play with the RC car when a sim is playing with it.
Top Secret Researcher
#5781 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 11:55 AM
I think cats will do that too. Pet Stories had a RC mouse for them to chase.
Scholar
#5782 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 1:23 PM
I noticed on the loading screen that there's a picture of what looks like a picnic table with seats attached or at least a table with bench seats, and yet there's no such item of furniture in the game. How many times have I looked at it without it registering?...
Field Researcher
#5783 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pideli
Cleaning the toddler activity table brings down the fun motive quite a bit. Probably because it's not fun to have to throw away your dear kid's drawings.

But if they're low in Fun, interestingly, their fun motive increases to the same level. o_O
Test Subject
DELETED POST
13th Apr 2018 at 6:15 PM
This message has been deleted by looseemoo.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
13th Apr 2018 at 6:16 PM
Test Subject
DELETED POST
13th Apr 2018 at 6:16 PM
Mad Poster
#5784 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 4:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pideli
But if they're low in Fun, interestingly, their fun motive increases to the same level. o_O

I will usually take all drawings off the table before asking my sim to clean it. Cleaning means getting rid of the drawings and put away the blocks. So I remove the drawings first...either put them on the wall or in my sim's inventory to place them later. All there is left now, is picking up the blocks.
I don't think it hurts anything, as usually, whatever the kid has built has been destroyed by now.

Field Researcher
#5785 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 5:19 PM
I've found out that the children' and teens' hunger bar fills up whenever they go to school and the teens get home from school two hours earlier than the children.
Mad Poster
#5786 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 6:16 PM
Yes indeed! Just as a day at the office, school kids gets a lunch break

Mad Poster
#5787 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 3:54 AM
Teens getting home earlier than children never seemed right to me. I was never let out earlier than 3 when I was a teen. XD
Mad Poster
#5788 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 4:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
Teens getting home earlier than children never seemed right to me. I was never let out earlier than 3 when I was a teen. XD

Yeah it's weird. Here the younger you are the shorter the school day. I imagine EA made teens get out earlier because of jobs, so you could have some income and still see your teen Sims on occasion. Because of that I settled on only making school days shorter for for children, and leaving teens as is, but it's an easy fix if you want it differently. The shorter school days for kids is available here, which also states you are allowed to request different hours for teens/kids if you want it. So if you do want longer days for teens feel free to leave a comment there and when I can I'll make it.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Mad Poster
#5789 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 5:21 AM
Where I live, high school always finished a bit earlier than primary school. So to me, this is way ok. And, EA made having part time job possible for teens, so you must save time for that too.

Mad Poster
#5790 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 5:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
Yeah it's weird. Here the younger you are the shorter the school day. I imagine EA made teens get out earlier because of jobs, so you could have some income and still see your teen Sims on occasion. Because of that I settled on only making school days shorter for for children, and leaving teens as is, but it's an easy fix if you want it differently. The shorter school days for kids is available here, which also states you are allowed to request different hours for teens/kids if you want it. So if you do want longer days for teens feel free to leave a comment there and when I can I'll make it.

Thanks, but it would interfere with after school jobs unfortunately. They wouldn't get out of school until they were already supposed to be at work. Pity they can't go directly from school to work.
Scholar
#5791 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 7:57 PM
I discovered that if two Sims cuddle on a love seat that they have a choice of 3 different Kiss Socials. Never noticed the option to cuddle before.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
#5792 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 10:57 PM
I was a little disappointed to find that 'cuddle' was a romantic interaction. I wanted to have my asexual self-sim cuddle her best friend and the two of them instantly fell in love despite her attraction being set to like -500 for both genders.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#5793 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 11:59 PM
I discovered a Sim can have a want to put pyjamas on in the middle of the day. I'd never seen that before.
#5794 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 1:47 AM
Pleasure sim? Only ones I've seen roll that want.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#5795 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 3:18 AM
Speaking of cuddles, (yes, this is relatively off-topic), is it real that teen sims can cuddle with their children siblings? Because just now, after ten years, I remember one doing that in a completely platonic way... Well, at the time the gesture seemed weird to me, and since my game always glitched or drowned into corruption when I was younger, nowadays I am questioning what I saw.

Am I correct? Can that happen without glitches or corruption? I would love to try it myself with a nice sim, but I have not been able to play for weeks.

In this house, we respect and treasure all Pleasantview, Veronaville and Strangetown pre-mades. Is that clear?

Good.
Mad Poster
#5796 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 3:27 AM
Yes, teens and adults can cuddle children on a couch. It's cute as hell.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
#5797 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 3:27 AM
I'm pretty sure family members can cuddle.

Mad Poster
#5798 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 3:30 AM
Sounds like the classic dance screw up, where you can't do it with friends without romance but you can with family.
Field Researcher
#5799 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 5:38 AM
I've never really messed with the pet birds in the game. When I was younger, I didn't care about them, and until recently, I thought they might cause corruption when messed with like the RC car can. After learning they're fine, I bought one for the Graham household after their dog passed. I named him Sir Feathers. They're... not the most interesting things, but they're kind of cute. I like that they build charisma. Anyway, unfortunately, Sir Feathers died today. Instead of feeling sorry for my sims, though, I laughed.

Their "dead" pose could not be any more dramatic. Legs up, mouth open- all they're missing are X's in the eyes. I don't know, I can have a really morbid sense of humor sometimes, but just... look at him! The best/worst thing was that my sims just ignored his death and did the "pew, that stinks" thing when they passed the cage until I told one of them to clean him up. Poor Sir Feathers!
Scholar
#5800 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 6:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by budwinys
I've never really messed with the pet birds in the game. When I was younger, I didn't care about them, and until recently, I thought they might cause corruption when messed with like the RC car can. After learning they're fine, I bought one for the Graham household after their dog passed. I named him Sir Feathers. They're... not the most interesting things, but they're kind of cute. I like that they build charisma. Anyway, unfortunately, Sir Feathers died today. Instead of feeling sorry for my sims, though, I laughed.

Their "dead" pose could not be any more dramatic. Legs up, mouth open- all they're missing are X's in the eyes. I don't know, I can have a really morbid sense of humor sometimes, but just... look at him! The best/worst thing was that my sims just ignored his death and did the "pew, that stinks" thing when they passed the cage until I told one of them to clean him up. Poor Sir Feathers!

He's not dead, he's restin'. Beautiful plumage!
Page 232 of 240