Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
3 people viewing

smorbie1

There are also 2 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 5066 (Who?), Viewed: 180241 times.
Page 203 of 203
Inventor
#5051 Old Today at 2:04 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : Today at 10:03 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosawyn
I have never seen this in my game, and I would be really quite angry if I did. It's irrational and ridiculous. A sim who reacted that way to their partner rejecting a flirt from some random cow/drama prof (or anyone really) would be getting punished by me in some way. Probably a few ways.


In the dizzy_hacks there is the slutty-cow.package which helps some with the Cow and there is BO's NoLecherousDramaProfs Mod Note: I got the dizzy hacks from ihatemandatoryregister's signature links.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
#5052 Old Today at 3:05 AM
Cats can chase fireflies.


I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Theorist
#5053 Old Today at 3:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtyger9
BO's NoLecherousDramaProfs Mod

But then I wouldn't be able to see the hilarious bit where the Drama Prof tries to leap into someone's arms only to fall on their butt!
If my current mods setup proves inefficient at improving awful logic, I guess I'll have to consider other options, but for now, I think I'm good.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtyger9
You can change the Sim's Gender Preference very easily with LizzLove's Gender Preference Adjuster

When someone gives me an in game way to set gender preference to -1000/-1000, I'll be ecstatic. For now, Sim Blender works well enough for my day to day needs, and SimPE only takes, what? 20 mins to load?
Test Subject
#5054 Old Today at 3:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosawyn
I have never seen this in my game, and I would be really quite angry if I did. It's irrational and ridiculous. A sim who reacted that way to their partner rejecting a flirt from some random cow/drama prof (or anyone really) would be getting punished by me in some way. Probably a few ways.

Same with me and I feel the same way. I've had couples where one rejected multiple flirt/kiss attempts in front of the other and no jealousy was triggered, even when marriage was involved (although I did eventually see relationship drop between one flirter and the girlfriend of flirt target that could be related). Might have something to do with having ACR, I know that does other things make jealousy more reasonable and I don't think I have any other romance mods.
Top Secret Researcher
#5055 Old Today at 3:22 AM
Season's Prima Guide confirms cats interacting with fireflies. it tells the same with butterflies.
Field Researcher
#5056 Old Today at 12:54 PM
@LilSister It was actually Logan who ran away- the one who picked the fight. He's aggressive, independent, and hyper. He's been doing better since he was able to be trained by his new family- he didn't give his old family a chance lol. As in real life, all dogs are good boys/girls, but he's caused way more trouble than the typical dog and at this point I just like to pick on him.

@Rosawyn , @Peni Griffin , interesting! I'm gonna try a few of those fixes. I made him flirt with the dormie anyway and they're now in a committed relationship. The cow mascots must be heartbroken.

@lordtyger9 , thanks for the suggestions! I already knew about the no social worker hacks, but I like the threat of the social worker most of the time. I might try the homework mod. James didn't need any special help to "get back" to straight, but I might download that gender preference adjuster to make a few of my sims gay. I've just been keeping them all straight until it's time do romantic stuff, and then choose. I don't have ACR or anything that sets their gender preferences automatically.
Scholar
#5057 Old Today at 2:11 PM
I was fooling around in the CAS lot and noticed one of the paintings on the wall showed the Grim Reaper doing the "peace" sign while posing with a family... I love it! I love the Maxis design of Grim for 2. Like, I think it's the best interpretation of him out there. Even the low mumbling voice which they gave him fits his physique quite nicely.

#5058 Old Today at 2:35 PM
Speaking of physique, I used to joke around with a friend sort of like an inside joke that Grim Reaper went on a diet in TS3.
Instructor
#5059 Old Today at 2:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Speaking of physique, I used to joke around with a friend sort of like an inside joke that Grim Reaper went on a diet in TS3.


Don't forget that, judging by the odd shininess of his robes in Sims 3, he also became a latex/rubber fetishist.
Lab Assistant
#5060 Old Today at 3:09 PM
Irrelevant, but needs to be said. TS2 Grim Reaper's design is the best. An effort was made in TS4, but not good enough yet.
Scholar
#5061 Old Today at 3:20 PM
after sims 2 most things were worse including grim reapers look

I may be life dumb but i'm sim smart. my group for the pre-mades group http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay...546&groupid=919
hi! i LOVE sims!
my 3 blogs first is ts2 then ts3 then ts4 https://6kittyhats.blogspot.co.uk/ https://66susanhats.blogspot.co.uk/ https://66kittyhats.blogspot.co.uk/
#5062 Old Today at 3:56 PM
Also, let's be honest: TS2 GR had better animation than any other in the franchise. Though in pair with TS4 (he actually puts Scythe into used).
Lab Assistant
#5063 Old Today at 4:20 PM
Not to mention: Grim actually is a threat in TS2, and he means business. Try to interact with him and your game goes BOOM.

In my humble opinion... badass.
Scholar
#5064 Old Today at 4:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annorah
Not to mention: Grim actually is a threat in TS2, and he means business. Try to interact with him and your game goes BOOM.

In my humble opinion... badass.


It irks me to no end that Maxis didn't make the universal NPC's like the "safe" ones so if you, the player, want Olive / whoever else to marry Grim or whoever else, then you would be able to and the game would just re-generate them...
Instructor
#5065 Old Today at 4:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogz2007
It irks me to no end that Maxis didn't make the universal NPC's like the "safe" ones so if you, the player, want Olive / whoever else to marry Grim or whoever else, then you would be able to and the game would just re-generate them...


Especially since they made it part of the storyline. How many people got the idea of having babies with Grim from Olive and Nervous?
Scholar
#5066 Old Today at 4:52 PM
probably half of the people who played sims 2 including me.

I may be life dumb but i'm sim smart. my group for the pre-mades group http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay...546&groupid=919
hi! i LOVE sims!
my 3 blogs first is ts2 then ts3 then ts4 https://6kittyhats.blogspot.co.uk/ https://66susanhats.blogspot.co.uk/ https://66kittyhats.blogspot.co.uk/
Mad Poster
#5067 Old Today at 5:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogz2007
I was fooling around in the CAS lot and noticed one of the paintings on the wall showed the Grim Reaper doing the "peace" sign while posing with a family... I love it! I love the Maxis design of Grim for 2. Like, I think it's the best interpretation of him out there. Even the low mumbling voice which they gave him fits his physique quite nicely.



I REALLY, REALLY need that picture

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Page 203 of 203
Back to top