Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 1593 (Who?), Viewed: 165734 times.
Page 64 of 64
Inventor
#1576 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 11:05 PM

Finnian and Reed got married on Christmas Day, and so had to invite over the Whole Family. This isn't even everyone. At least a third of them are still outside. I love how big it's gotten. Also note Harrison's season-appropriate attire that I had no idea he had.

The boys return from late-night exams and classes. Julia smiles to herself as she assembles yet another CleanBot. I think she quite enjoys living in a dorm with almost-all her cousins.

Back at Doyle and Lila's, only their own kids were invited over for Christmas. Lila gives Ingrid the stereo she opened this morning, since she has no use for it. (I wish I could find a gift that will give you any Maxis item. The few I get out of mine get boring.) Harrison greets an old friend--"Didja miss me, Bonkers?"

And at Emil and Sophie's, the twins have come home for the holidays as well. Lucas happily accepts a hug from his mother. Keith whines, "Daaad! I'm grown up now!"

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Test Subject
#1577 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 4:17 PM
Default After Hours
After a heated discussion with his buddies over the video game Destiny 2, Christian stormed angrily away. All is good with the guys again and now Christian finds himself involved in a heated discussion of a different sort...

Lab Assistant
#1578 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 1:24 AM
Mood of the day:
Mad Poster
#1579 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 4:17 AM
A visitor was missing his head, a playable was missing his body and most of his head. Tried to take picture and there was no FLASH! So I kept hitting buttons ---then game crashed. I had taken about 20 pictures

Namaste
Top Secret Researcher
#1580 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 5:39 PM
Both Angela and Lilith agree on the same thing, for once.

...Or not. Went straight back to fighting.

After Mary-Sue catches Daniel cheating on her, the two fight it out in the living room. A happy Angela waves her A+ report card in front of them, oblivious to the fact that they're brawling. (She later simply waltzed out of the room, homework in hand)

Meanwhile Kaylynn wanders out into the hallway and shows disgust at Cassandra for being in the bathroom, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she herself was still in her undies after WooHoo.

Test Subject
#1581 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 4:29 PM
Default At The Ice Cream Shop

Eve takes Christian to her favorite ice cream shop...but Christian eats his up too fast and suffers the dreaded brain freeze.
Mad Poster
#1582 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 6:04 PM

Only recently found this action; cat, as usual, not impressed

Namaste
Inventor
#1583 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 5:47 PM

Michael, the baby of the Agnarsson family, rambles on to his brother about how excited he is to move out. With all his cousins and brothers either in college or graduated, it's a little strange still having just one teen around.

So. Much. Smustle.
(This was taken on Family Day, which happened to be the day after Christmas this week. As you can see, absolutely everyone is smustling but Cathy, who I directed to talk to Gabriel, and Sophie and Emil, who take any opportunity away from their own home to get romantic and have decided to dance together.)

The next day, Finnian and Reed discuss adoption. Finnian's already rolled a want for a kid, but it seems Reed's still stuck in the honeymoon phase, only rolling wants for Finny. "C'mon, babe, wouldn't it be awesome to watch our little tyke grow up?" Ah, well, Reed's a romance sim. They never know they want kids until they have them.

I managed to get the Entire Dorm studying together for about half an hour. They needed it too--exams are right around the corner for just about everyone, and nobody seems to pay attention to their grades anymore.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#1584 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 9:14 PM
When my free wheeling "tropical" family had 7 toddlers, I made them a tropical house.

Where they continued to do fun stuff, like the hula...
and making more babies.

Namaste
Top Secret Researcher
#1585 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 2:09 AM
"Greetings! They call me Mr. Humble and... ahhhhh!!!!"

He later waltzed out of the house he sought shelter in and walked coolly down the steps.

The Art of Not Giving An F!

Scholar
#1586 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 6:35 AM
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1587 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 3:57 PM
Surprise Engagement x

***************************** Leah*************************************************
See my entry in Phae's Scrapbook contest My Entry :-)
20 euro note :)
Mad Poster
#1588 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 8:12 PM
I love my remodeled Goth house

And I love my blended family. Karen Marshall and her orphan twin grandchildren (from Shady Shores) was a perfect match for Mortimer. Tammy on the left, Tommy on right, Karen Marshall/Goth in blue. Karen is talking to Cassandra, who married Daren & is pregnant with their daughter, who will be named Jennifer after her mother.

Namaste
Test Subject
#1589 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 10:23 PM
Makeup xx

***************************** Leah*************************************************
See my entry in Phae's Scrapbook contest My Entry :-)
20 euro note :)
Test Subject
#1590 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 2:09 AM
Default François and Malenka
François Barbeaux has been visiting Malenka Motley's luxury resort and spa for over a year.
During that time they've become great friends...on this particular evening their relationship
took a very lovely turn...

Top Secret Researcher
Field Researcher
#1592 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 4:34 PM
My Rask twins are so different

Gandalf the hunk

Bilbo the nerd
Test Subject
#1593 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 6:44 PM

An old pic, back when Heather Huffington was still getting the hang of this "parenting" thing...
Field Researcher
#1594 Old Yesterday at 10:38 AM
@Kirthey Please, where did you get that hair and outfit?
Page 64 of 64